Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW. OBSERVED. OPPORTUNISTIC. BEGINNER.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodelle_Matthew

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deluxe

Deluxe

Goodelle_Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Goodelle_Matthew   Goodelle_Matthew Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:03 am

O.o lets get this show on the road. i dub this thread...Mine.
Back to top Go down
Deluxe

Deluxe

Goodelle_Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodelle_Matthew   Goodelle_Matthew Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:13 pm

I call DIBS!!!!

OK, let me go ahead and spell out my idea for you today. the storyboards will start appearing up in here in few days.

My animation will consist of a man that will walk over some HOT COALS and burn the bejesus out of his feet. and then say "that wasn't so bad," !!!!
Back to top Go down
Skoots

Skoots

Goodelle_Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Idea   Goodelle_Matthew Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:57 pm

Hah, that's a good one. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Masri
Admin
Mr.Masri

Goodelle_Matthew Empty
PostSubject: shafik_samuel   Goodelle_Matthew Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:59 am

I like that one a lot!!! Simple and should show off a lot of fundamentals. Good call calling Dibs on a storyline....its first post; first call. farao
Back to top Go down
http://noobwar.geekaddict.net
keiser sose

keiser sose

Goodelle_Matthew Empty
PostSubject: lott_jason   Goodelle_Matthew Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:54 am

great idea man! i can't wait to see ho this one turns out! good luck
Back to top Go down
Deluxe

Deluxe

Goodelle_Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodelle_Matthew   Goodelle_Matthew Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Ok, here is my storyboard. I apologize for the lack of detail, I've been sick these past few days.

In frame one you will get an idea of the setting, as you move on to frame two you can see he really doesn't want to do this. In frame three he starts out like he will be all tough and take the burn, however as he goes along he becomes more like a little girl when as he walks across the hot coals. I threw in a profile shot in frame 5 just so everyone can see the animation from another angle. At last he finishes, and nodding his head, says "that wasn't so bad."

Goodelle_Matthew My.php?image=storyboardcx8

I cant get this damn thing to work ..here is the link to image shack where its hosted

http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=storyboardcx8.jpg
Back to top Go down
Terrorcouple

Terrorcouple

Goodelle_Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodelle_Matthew   Goodelle_Matthew Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:30 pm

It seems as though the IMG tags aren't working on your storyboards because they have dimensions too large for the forum. Try sizing them down to a maximum width of 1000 pixels and see if that allows you to show the image on the forum. Regardless, the storyboards are looking good, and I like your idea. I look forward to seeing your animation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodelle_Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodelle_Matthew   Goodelle_Matthew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodelle_Matthew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entries | Works In Progress :: Animation-
Jump to: