Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW. OBSERVED. OPPORTUNISTIC. BEGINNER.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Barker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
barker chris

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: Chris Barker   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:16 pm

Here is my thread!
Back to top Go down
barker chris

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Barker   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:28 pm

Concept #1

Basic idea of my guy. He is not very threatening right now but he will come around.

Back story idea:
He was genetically engineered to be used in a bottling plant as a work slave. He is the only one of his kind to be born with an eye. He eventually escaped and trained as an assassin. After two years of training he returned to his birth place and killed his former masters. He is highly skilled in fighting and is an excellent marksman.

Chris Barker Concept-1
Back to top Go down
Mr.Masri
Admin
Mr.Masri

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: shafik_samuel   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:52 am

Not a bad start at all. I like the "genetically engineered" bit because it leaves an open playing field for imagination. I think you should incorporate some sort of mechanics into his character. Nozzles, conveyor belts, presses, etc... the kind of things you might find in a bottling plant. The nozzles could be his fingertips and this is why he's a bad ass marksman...
Just some idears if you want 'em.... farao
Back to top Go down
http://noobwar.geekaddict.net
barker chris

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Barker   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:21 pm

Thanks for the input Sam. I tried to add some kind of robotic arm to this friend but it came out a little funny. I added a robotic eye on his tummy!

Back story on robotic eye on tummy:
There was no special train up program for the slaves at this plant. They were directly programed to do certain jobs. The robotic eye would censor anything that the masters didn't want them to see. The robotic eye usually sees for the slave but this guy is an exception being born with an eye on his head.
~~~

I tried the robotic arm but it seems to weigh on him a little funny. Then I tried a glove over the robotic hand... not so much.
He probably is best with just a regular arm and possibly a glove over his hand.

I added 2 toes to his feet along with little horns on the ankles. He is not very fast flat footed so adding the toes I think was a good call.

I am not really sure yet on what kind of material the clothing is... hehe spandex...

Chris Barker Concept-2
Back to top Go down
barker chris

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Barker   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:17 pm

I messed around with this little guy some more. I think I am going to stick with the small version of him.

Chris Barker Concept-3
Back to top Go down

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Barker   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:00 pm

small one for sure!
he looks kinda creepy with a human body D:

I like him small though~! CX
Back to top Go down
Mr.Masri
Admin
Mr.Masri

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: shafik_samuel   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:43 am

What about the baby version?!!!
Back to top Go down
nichyneato

nichyneato

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Barker   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:40 am

the bottom middle one is byfar the coolest. what type of weapons does this assassin use? if you do give him a gun, you can actually make a sound suppressor from a bottle.. that might tie in his past a bit and give it a cool extra bit. it might be cool if you made his tum tum eye like all cracked ..dont know..
anyway, i like where you're going with it, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
barker chris

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Barker   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:57 pm

wow good call man! I have been trying to come up with something that could tie in and that works. Ill give the gun idea a shot today.

Baby assassin!
Back to top Go down
barker chris

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Barker   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Chris Barker My-gun-for-bloak-head

Here is my weapon for Block Head. It is a bottle launcher! Everything he used to make it can be found at the bottling plant. It's mind bottling right?

My laptop has been acting very odd the past few days. Been using AVG, Spybot, and a spy killer program off my USB but still acting funny. Probably need to back up and start over. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr.Masri
Admin
Mr.Masri

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: shafik_samuel   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:17 pm

I love the bottle launcher. Your using that noggin of yours to absorb the character's world. Keep it up Barko!
Back to top Go down
barker chris

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Barker   Chris Barker Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Hi noob war. Some progress on the weapon. Chris Barker Gun-work-in-prog-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chris Barker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Barker   Chris Barker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Barker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entries | Works In Progress :: 3D Modeling-
Jump to: