Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW. OBSERVED. OPPORTUNISTIC. BEGINNER.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kilbreath aaron

Go down 
+3
keiser sose
Mr.Masri
akilbreath
7 posters
AuthorMessage
akilbreath

akilbreath

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:17 pm

all progress will be posted here...
Back to top Go down
akilbreath

akilbreath

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: rough   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:31 am

this is where im at....i couldnt decide on a character so i thumbed through the trusty ol sketchbook and found a sketch of this guy....thumbnailed him out a few times and here he is.

He lives in the year 3055.
Hes a butcher at a human slaugter house
More drawings of his apron and his mechanics to come.

kilbreath aaron Georgeir9
Back to top Go down
Mr.Masri
Admin
Mr.Masri

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: shafik_samuel   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:40 am

Once again your imagination has smitten me. I likes it....I likes it a lot. Just remember to make sure these thumbnails are NEW! Which I'm sure they are....
I like the asymmetry this guy/gurl (too many pubes in the way!) This is exactly what I was hoping NOOBWar would incite...
Keep up the good work StellarBreath! farao
Back to top Go down
http://noobwar.geekaddict.net
keiser sose

keiser sose

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: lott_jason   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:52 am

omg dude its manible things in the front should open up to reveal a huge vagina mouth thing! great drawing man
Back to top Go down
nichyneato

nichyneato

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:49 pm

dude, very awesome! I really like the silhouette value he's got going on. what do you have in mind for props?

I ask because, your guy is all blades and spikes for hands. Maybe avoid very sophisticated props, cause how would he have made em?

anyway, just a thought.

Either way, you got an awesome start, cant wait to see more!
keep it up man!

haha
On the side that has two arms, you should totally give him and extra nipple cause he's already got duel man boobs! good stuff
Back to top Go down

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 am

I hope that I NEVER EVER meet that in real life. HOLY CRAP. lol

I really like the exaggerated proportions of the thumbnail (smaller at the top, heavier at the bottom)

and wait a second, is your tablet lacking pressure? if your using photoshop make sure you have the pressure turned on! What kind of tablet do you have? You might need to install the driver.
Back to top Go down
akilbreath

akilbreath

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:31 pm

this is what ive been working on for this character....i tried a few different things on each one...rock on!!!

[img]kilbreath aaron George2vb4[/img]
Back to top Go down
eon13

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: eon13   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:24 pm

Dude bad ass I like the face in the first one, the tentacles in the 3 one keep the skulls on the spikes, the stomach mouth in the 4 one i like the chains but not the box on is head, try that combination see if it looks good just me two cents. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Masri
Admin
Mr.Masri

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: shafik_samuel   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:32 pm

Third one's my favorite. It has, to me, the best overall composition (top-right). I feel any mouth on a belly is gonna detract from the rest of your piece. Also, the three skulls on his back in this one look better. farao
Back to top Go down
nichyneato

nichyneato

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:44 am

nice dude! i really like how you're testing all the different things to do with him.
i like the third one the best, haha but it's a close one between that and the chef one!
keep it up dude!
Back to top Go down
The Phantom

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:04 am

why am i reminded of that behader monster in 300? Well, hey! inspiration is inspiration. Awesome concept.
Back to top Go down
akilbreath

akilbreath

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:40 pm

this is the first highpoly character ive done in zbrush!!!!....ill post my lowpoly soon....
unwraping and creating a lowpoly for this guy was or is an awesome challenge coming to an end
im going to do another highpoly....

[img]kilbreath aaron Hipostrr3[/img]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Masri
Admin
Mr.Masri

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: shafik_samuel   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:51 pm

Great work Stellarbreath! Z-Brush is difficult to grasp at first, but it looks like you have a pretty good handle on the situation. Work on the back and the connections between stomach arms and stomach. You could also stress out the spine. farao
Back to top Go down
nichyneato

nichyneato

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:58 am

nice dude! it's looking like you're getting Zbrush!
my only critique is to just take is further, make him even more gross and bumpy and whatnot.
Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
urchin

urchin

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:06 am

WOw! I really like the way this is coming along! I was thinking that maybe you could tighten up the creases in between the fat rolls to make it a bit sharper. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
akilbreath

akilbreath

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:31 am

Here is my low poly cast with nurms on. I dont like the difuse base colors,
so I am redoing it in zbrush Ill post the maps later.

[img]kilbreath aaron Hmmm2sm6[/img]

Last edited by akilbreath on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akilbreath

akilbreath

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:33 am

Zbrush painting f"n rocks!!!!
can anyone help the with steps to take to export the texture to apply it on the model in max???...

i enjoyed creating this character!!! it kept me in line for the coming quarter......
ill post more on this guy....

please critique

[img][img]kilbreath aaron Hmmmln4[/img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Masri
Admin
Mr.Masri

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: shafik_samuel   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:08 pm

I'd say try to integrate the two diffuses. The Zbro painting can be a great base, but I like the green boils and the darker flesh tone. Great work Stellarbreath! farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kilbreath aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: kilbreath aaron   kilbreath aaron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kilbreath aaron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entries | Works In Progress :: 3D Modeling-
Jump to: