Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW. OBSERVED. OPPORTUNISTIC. BEGINNER.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductionings

Go down 
+9
barker chris
Skoots
nichyneato
keiser sose
urchin
The Phantom
Terrorcouple
Deluxe
Mr.Masri
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Masri
Admin
Mr.Masri

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:46 pm

Hey gang! This is your most humble of hosts Sam S. I'd first off like to thank everyone who is making N.O.O.B. War I possible. Your pioneering efforts will not go unnoticed I assure you.

As for myself, I've always had the artist's "itch." However, as we all know, life throws us circumstances that sidetrack us. Since Jan. 2006, I've been enrolled at The Art Institute of Dallas and working on a Bachelor's in Fine Arts. Wish me luck!!!!
I've been directing a short that for now I'll keep under wraps until its finished, but I've taken a shine to CG modeling as well as animating. I understand that its almost impossible to do everything excellent, but I've been like a sponge soaking up all the different faculty's knowledge. Now here we are...

I thank you again for your participation and I wish all of you good luck. May the best man or woman win!!

My over singing to Michael Jackson's Thriller
Introductionings Heywebbm5 farao

Last edited by Mr.Masri on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://noobwar.geekaddict.net

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Christina Gardner   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:49 am

Hey there guys.
I'm very excited for the start of NOOB Wars! I can't wait to see what everyone will create!

me=

Very Happy YAY= candy, art, music, movies, foreign countries, cartoons, vidja games, Humble people, online communities, flip flops, warm weather, animals (especially my rat Havarti), skates, bicycles, books, walking, trees, monsters, injuries (I get them a lot), jeans, hoodies, and t-shirts.

oh yeah! Modelling!

Introductionings Littleguy

PLAYER QUIT

Last edited by curry23 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deluxe

Deluxe

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:27 pm

Hello all, this is Matt G. and as you all know may know im currently a student at the Art Institute of Dallas. I'v been Attending A.I.D. since spring of 2004 and im just a few quarters shy of graduation. I started in the Assoicates program and transfered to Bachlers. I'm looking forward to the Noob war and can't wait to see everyones progress over the break. I will be participating with the animation part of the noob war.

I'm at some Bar in Austin.... cheers
Introductionings Mekl3

Last edited by Deluxe on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terrorcouple

Terrorcouple

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea Edwards - 3D Modeling   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Hello,

My name is Chelsea Edwards, and I am studying to pursue a career as a 3D modeler within the gaming industry. I am scheduled to graduate in Spring of 2009. During my course work, I have discovered that I most enjoy organic modeling, as I feel there is much more freedom with organic shapes, though I do enjoy a little hard surface modeling here and there. My long term goal is to eventually become a character modeler.

I am looking forward to this war, as I am inspired to see so many fellow students "come to arms", so to speak.

Introductionings Mebbqdd1
Back to top Go down

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:28 pm

hello everyone, my name is Cory Blauser and I'm a student at the AID. looking to graduate around march of '09. pursuing a career in 3d modeling for the gaming industry. i have a lot of fun with both hard surface and organic modeling. looking forward to a great competition

Introductionings ProfilePic2

PLAYER DISQUALIFIED
Back to top Go down
The Phantom

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:46 am

Hello, this is brandon, and i will be participating in this year's Noob war. Those who know me already do, and those who don't will figure me out soon. I am here for the Modeling contest.

Introductionings Thebeastwithin

May the best man win. Arise young heroes! Step fourth, seek glory! Hoist your swords high into the clouds!

Last edited by The Phantom on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:10 pm

Hey, the Name is Kevin O'Flaherty, I am a fresh Bachelors graduate from the Art Institute of Dallas. I have been in art since I was old enough to pick up the pencil and draw stick figures. And learned via my brothers, we worked on comics and created our own games via it (family comics and games). I started messing with 3D modeling back in 98 or 99 when my brother Eamonn got me started with Lightwave, and I had a fun time creating things in it. I am now an animator, the decision to become that came about my 3rd quarter into the program and AID, when I had my first 2D animation class. I have an older brother in the industry, Jerry O'Flaherty. His latest and greatest achievement was getting to Art Direct "Gears of War" at Epic studios, and is now directing "Thundercats" for Warner Brothers.

Animating is my passion, but so is sketching and everything else that requires creativity and art. Many of you will know me Via the Teddy project in which I Co-Directed with Amy Saunders for the National Wildlife refuge of Oklahoma, that or just from me being around constantly for the last year.

I am going to be joining the ranks of Animators.

Introductionings 04_me10

PLAYER QUIT
Back to top Go down

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:47 am

oh man alright. my name is shale williams
and im attending the Art Institute of Dallas,
the goal i want to achieve is to graduate in character animation,
so for this war i will be doing animation.

Introductionings Attach10

PLAYER DISQUALIFIED
Back to top Go down
urchin

urchin

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: uriel juarez   Introductionings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:36 am

My name is Uriel Juarez. I will be joining the 3D sculpting portion of the festivities. Let's have fun and sharpen our skills!

Introductionings Urieldashocker3psdlp9
Back to top Go down

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Zan Gassiot - 3D Modeling   Introductionings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:22 pm

Hey guys. I am Zan Gassiot. I like to model. I look like this when I do it.

Introductionings N1045110

looking forward to this competition.

PLAYER DISQUALIFIED

Last edited by Mr. Hobbit on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:18 pm

Hey kids! Im Curly. Im an animation student training to take over the world through progressive animation.
My theory is there's gotta be a way to make it better!

Im excited to see what everyone has to offer seeing as we all started, basically at the same time.

I like glitter, music, and horribly grotesque flesh-beasts. ( I think they're swell..)

here's me

PLAYER DISQUALIFIED
Back to top Go down
darbish

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Darby - Modeling   Introductionings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:19 pm

Heyy.. I'm shooting for modeling. This should be a blast!
Introductionings Army10

PLAYER QUIT
Back to top Go down
keiser sose

keiser sose

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Jason Lott - Animation   Introductionings Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:24 am

Whats up everyone! Lets do some animations! Thanx!
Introductionings Jasatowtz0
Back to top Go down
nichyneato

nichyneato

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:21 pm

weew sorry for the lateness, internet has been out.
anyway, my name is Nich Zuhoski, ill be going into the modeling portion of this here competition.
good luck everyone![img]Introductionings Neotooh6.th[/img]
Back to top Go down

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: chinchilla Beard   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:21 pm

ok so yeah I'll be in the animation portion of this thing... oh and i like turtles...

Introductionings JOHNNY-THROWING-UP-c

PLAYER DISQUALIFIED
Back to top Go down

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: P-Rez   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Real name 's Adrian and I'll be participating in the 3D modeling portion of this freindly contest.

Introductionings Life_d12

PLAYER DISQUALIFIED

Last edited by mrhappy1987 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skoots

Skoots

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Mikell Green - Animation   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:29 pm

My name is Mikell. I'll be participating in the animation part of this whole thing.

Good luck everyone.
Introductionings Mikell02

Last edited by Skoots on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
barker chris

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Hi my name is Sgt Chris Barker and I will be doing the 3d modeling part of this war.

Introductionings Picofme
Back to top Go down

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:46 pm

hey my name is Keith, I am an animator and of course will be competeing in the animation portion of the competition.

Introductionings Meh-1

PLAYER DISQUALIFIED

Last edited by Panda on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eon13

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: eon13   Introductionings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:05 am

hi my name is noe serrano and i will be participating in the 3D modeling portion
[center]Introductionings Dsc00412

Last edited by eon13 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Amy Saunders - Animation   Introductionings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 am

Howdy,

My name's Amy Saunders, and I am a fresh graduate from the Art Institute of Dallas. Most of y'all know me from the infamous Teddy Project, or from classes. I will be participating in the animation portion of N.O.O.B. WAR I.

I love many things.

I have an almost obsessive hunger for anything with peanut butter in it.

I seem to have an inability to relax, and therefore must always have something to do; otherwise, I get anxious.

Ciao.

Introductionings Amy_noobwars

PLAYER QUIT

Last edited by Lederhosen on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gomie

Gomie

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Phillip Bailey- Modeling   Introductionings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:37 am

I'M totally stoked about being a NOOB Warrior. I have fallin into a great interest in the video game level design industry. I cant wait to see what we come out of this contest with. Best of luck!!!

Introductionings Phil_210

Last edited by Gomie on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akilbreath

akilbreath

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:43 am

hello im Aaron Kilbreath,........i will be battleing in the 3d modeling portion!!!! Luck to All!!!
Back to top Go down
thegirl

thegirl

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Intro for me   Introductionings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Hello, I am Manon Stane and I am here to animate. Yaarrs!
Introductionings Me111
Back to top Go down

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:22 am

here is me. ill be modeling.
Introductionings Noobimage

PLAYER DISQUALIFIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductionings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductionings   Introductionings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductionings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Contestant Introductions-