Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW. OBSERVED. OPPORTUNISTIC. BEGINNER.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

uriel juarez

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
urchin

urchin

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: uriel juarez   uriel juarez Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:39 pm

Tenebrosus:

A dimensional drifter who has the ability to "drift" between parallel universes via astro-projection. This nomadic creature is in constant search for dimensions that have adequate properties to support its species. its ability to "gate" inter dimensionally is a passive trait that very few of his species possesses, hens the rare encounters that other dimensional natives have with these creatures. Spiritual projection has advantages, including great leaps in distance in seconds, and gathering vital information regarding the locations traveled. Its disadvantage is that the projection is able to get lost if not careful in its navigational skills. If the spiritual projection is lost, then the physical body is rendered into a catatonic state, causing death since the body is no longer able to manage its well being, unless well regulated by others of its kind. The Tenebrosus is the elite of its species. This race is neither good nor evil, but rather functions on the need for the grater good of its kind.
uriel juarez Concep10

Last edited by urchin on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
urchin

urchin

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: uriel juarez   uriel juarez Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:42 pm

Though I was pretty happy with the appearance of this character, I am uncertain weather or not I will attempt to model it because it is a bit more on the complicated side if you ask me. I am leaning towards saving this guy for a future project, and come up with something a bit more reasonable for this endeavor. In any case, feedback is appreciated! affraid
Back to top Go down
nichyneato

nichyneato

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: uriel juarez   uriel juarez Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:48 pm

looks awesome dude! i love that he's a teleporter, thats always been my favorite power if i was an xmen...

anyway, the character and the backstory are great! it does kindof seem like a bit of a hefty task for two weeks, but i dont think it'd be impossible though. what ever you decide to do, i bet it will be awesome!

keep it up dude!
Back to top Go down

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: uriel juarez   uriel juarez Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:27 pm

Hey Uriel, I understand your concern about being able to finish on time; that's quite a project you've got going for yourself. However, I think you can do it - you just need to think about what you can economize. There's a lot on that model that could just be one piece copied multiple times over and altered slightly, such as the plates on the torso and the bits on the forearms and shins. For most of those you could make one plate/ring, then just copy and scale to get the other pieces. If you want them to be slightly different in shape, you can alter them after the scaling. It'll be much, much quicker than building each piece individually from scratch.
Back to top Go down
urchin

urchin

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: artifact   uriel juarez Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:46 am

Periphery of Enlightenment (+3):

This spiritual and scientific relic is a navigational item utilized by the Tenebrosus. This is a hand held item, and is used to find tracks/locations of various "gates", or destinations (point B from point A). The periphery is a holy item, coveted by many among the Tenebrosus.
uriel juarez Concep13

Last edited by urchin on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Masri
Admin
Mr.Masri

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: shafik_samuel   uriel juarez Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:06 am

I love this concept, though I know you want to keep options open... I'm glad your on the board. farao
Back to top Go down
http://noobwar.geekaddict.net
urchin

urchin

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: Progress   uriel juarez Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:35 am

Here is a quick shot of the work that I have done for the model thus far. I am really liking the way that this is coming along so far, even though at this point it is still pretty choppy. More work to be posted soon.

[img]uriel juarez Progre11[/img]
Back to top Go down
nichyneato

nichyneato

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: uriel juarez   uriel juarez Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:10 pm

looks awesome dude! So far it looks just like the concept!
My only suggestion is that I would add all of the edge loops as you finish each peice, then when you use parts again, they will already be on it. Plus, its a pain to go through and do them all at once..
looks great, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
urchin

urchin

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: uriel juarez   uriel juarez Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:59 am

Though I did not finish, Here is what I have thus far. It was great to see everyone participate, and I had a great time working on this creature. Hope to see you guys in the next run.

[img]uriel juarez Web33311[/img]
Back to top Go down
urchin

urchin

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: uriel juarez   uriel juarez Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:00 am

and here is the version with nurms.

[img]uriel juarez Web44410[/img]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Masri
Admin
Mr.Masri

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: shafik_samuel   uriel juarez Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Finish him Juarez!!! He's bad ass, and your flow looks fantastic.
See you on the next run. farao
Back to top Go down
http://noobwar.geekaddict.net
Sponsored content

uriel juarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: uriel juarez   uriel juarez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uriel juarez
Page 1 of 1